In the days following the 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP 26), we were honored to join our partners Vital Voices and an inspiring panel of expert women leaders to debrief the conference and highlight the intersections of SDG 13 with Issue Advocacy. Be sure to tune in to hear the actions needed as the climate crisis continues, and a powerful discussion on how the global temperature rise is disproportionately affecting girls and women.
Panelists, in conversation with Vital Voices CEO, Alyse Nelson, included.
• Habiba Ali, Sosai Renewable Energies
• Kahea Pacheco, Women’s Earth Alliance
• Carolina Rudnick, Fundacion Libera
• Veronica Sabbag, United Voices 4 Peace
• Kasha Sequoia Slavner, Youth Activist and Documentary Film Maker
If you missed this important conversation, be sure to check out the recording below!