Gemma Bulos, GWWI Director
The Global Women’s Water Initiative is so excited to announce that Gemma Bulos, GWWI Director, published a powerful article, “Transforming Women’s Water Burdens Into Economic Opportunities” in the Huffington Post! Because of this recent piece, she has been invited to be a regular HuffPost blogger!
- Read the HuffPost article! (link to in the Huffington Post article http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gemma-bulos/-transforming-womens-wate_b_1439006.htm
- Share the article with your friends by clicking “Share”, “Like” and “Tweet” directly from the article
- Add a comment to the blog – this will really help to continue the awareness and spark conversation
- Become a “Fan” of Gemma’s Blogs (Link to http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gemma-bulos)
- Like Global Women’s Water Initiative on Facebook to get news, updates, articles and musings from GWWI Link to https://www.facebook.com/womenwater
- Follow us on Twitter @womenwater and @gemmabelle to join a lively conversation about ongoing social entrepreneurship and water work around the globe from our partners and allies
- Share this with 5 of your friends and invite them to support!