A note from WEA’s Founder
This year-end note from WEA’s Founder, Melinda Kramer, is one way we keep our community up to date on the important news impacting our work and world and ways you can get involved!
In this year’s letter, Melinda shares our dream for the kinds of contributions that can best support WEA at year-end:
- 20 monthly supporters step forward at the $25, $50, or $125 level. Pooled together, these monthly gifts cover the costs for a woman leader to participate in a year of WEA training;
- 5 donors join our Giving Circle, a dynamic group of supporters who pledge $5,000-$50,000 each year for 3 years. This gives us the runway we need to plan our multi-year programming, serving our grassroots partners in a sustained way;
- 40 people make a one-time gift of $75 before Dec. 31st so we can meet a $3,000 match made by a generous WEA champion;
- 3 people agree to host an event or house party for WEA in 2018, introducing their community to our work;
- One person joins the Founders Circle of our Ripple Academy, a group that underwrites the program that will scale our impact across multiple regions.
Read the note in its entirety here, and be sure to sign up on our website to get all our updates in the future.
Leave a Comment